My lovely followers x

Friday 11 May 2018

Rubber Dance @ Topflight Stamps

Hi everyone, I'm back with my weekly blog post for TOPFLIGHT STAMPS......I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by, it just seems a few hours since I did my last post 😏
Anyway, this week I've made a little tag/bookmark with some fabulous Rubber Dance Stamps, designed by Susanne Rose. I love Susanne's work, so when I saw these 'Textured Houses' I just knew I had to have them.
I inked up a piece of cardstock with Izinks , then laid a bubble stencil over the top and sponged through with white Gesso.
The houses were stamped onto an old book page,  cut-out and inked with contrasting colours, then adhered to the background. I mounted the coloured piece onto black card, as a base.
I inked a piece of seam binding to match.
I love these little houses, so this won't be the last time you see me using them 😀
Topflight Stamps have a good selection of Rubber Dance stamps, why not pop over and check them out?
Catch you soon, but as always, have a fab, crafty weekend.
                                                 Barbara x

No comments:

Post a Comment