My lovely followers x

Friday 16 March 2018

Lavinia Stamps Wooden Tag .......

Hi Bloggers, I'm back today with a tag for TOPFLIGHT STAMPS using fab images from LAVINIA STAMPS
This week I covered a wooden tag with watercolour cardstock, then inked it with Distress Oxides in Wild Honey & Candied Apple.
I stamped the fairy 'Seeing is Believing' and 'Whimsical Wisps' with Versafine Clair ink in Twilight.
All I had to add was some Ranger Glossy Accents and Ranger Liquid Pearls.
Checkout the beautiful selection of Lavinia Stamps at www.laviniastamps.com.......even if you're not 'into' fairies, there are loads of other brilliant images available.
LAVINIA STAMPS ARE ON HOCHANDA - SATURDAY 17TH MARCH.....DON'T MISS IT!
Well, that's it for now, my next blog will come from the Canary Islands.....hopefully it will be warmer there, than it is here in the UK at the moment.
Catch you soon,
                                                                         Barbara x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara this is stunning I love it. Those stamps are gorgeous and I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete