My lovely followers x

Friday 2 March 2018

Lavinia Stamps, and not a fairy in sight.......

Hi everyone, back again with a new card made with images from Lavinia Stamps (I'll list below, all stamps used)
This is my weekly DT post for www.topflightstamps.com and also my DT post for the March challenge at www.laviniastamps.com 
I started by inking a piece of watercolour card with Distress Oxides, then lifting some of the colour out, by applying water through a leaf stencil.
I then stamped some background images with Oxides, before moving onto my main image.
The main images, 'Fairy Houses' and 'Home Is Where The Heart Is' were stamped in Versafine Clair ink, in Twilight.
I added a bit of colour to the fairy houses with Oxides and used Ranger Stickles to highlight the windows, roof etc. I love Stickles, they work so well with Lavinia Stamps.
 Stamps Used :-
Fairy Houses 
Home Is Where The Heart Is 
Sacred Spells
Whimsical Wisps
Slender Mushrooms 
Mini Stars 
Hope you like it......
 Catch you soon,
                                              Barbara x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a stunning card I love the colours and the stamps are gorgeous. Stay safe and warm. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the fabulous colours and super stamps xx

    ReplyDelete