My lovely followers x

Friday 5 January 2018

First post for TOPFLIGHT STAMPS

Hi everyone, I'm back after a long absence with my very first post for 
......and I've got to say I'm very excited to be part of the design team 😀
 My first creation started with a piece of watercolour card stock which I inked with 5 colours of Distress Oxides. (colours listed below)
ALL CARD STOCK IS FROM PAPERMILLDIRECT (HERE)
Using a set of fabulous stamps from Carabelle Studio called 'Follow Your Heart' I stamped the main image onto the card, then again onto an inky scrap. After cutting out the second image, I stuck a bit of muslin underneath then adhered the image on top. 
A few bits of background stamping, a little sentiment from the same set of stamps and I was finished.
Hope you like it......
I'll be back next week with another post, but until then, happy crafting.
Barbara.

The products I used are listed below.....
Carabelle Studio, 'Follow your Heart' stamps.
Distress Oxides....
Picked Raspberry, 
Wilted Violet, 
Fossilized Amber, 
Peacock Feathers 
and 
                                                                           Citron.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara your card is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Barbara! Oh I love this, the colours, the stamps the layout are fabulous, right up my street. Congratulations on your new DT position xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT post Barbara, Your card is fabulous and I live the colours xx

    ReplyDelete