My lovely followers x

Sunday 16 April 2017

Bee Crafty - Weekend Inspiration

Hi everyone, HAPPY EASTER!
I'm back with an MDF tag I made for the recent BEE CRAFTY Hochanda show from Ally Pally, last weekend.
All the new BEAUtanical stamps were 'showcased' and they were certainly very popular. I think this is one of the nicest sets I've worked with.
This is a large MDF tag, find it HERE.......
I painted it with black gesso, then stamped the background using Versamark and silver heat-embossing powder, using the DREAM word HERE and one of the Style Wire Borders HERE
I stamped the Iris twice onto white card, heat-embossed in silver then 'fussy-cut'. They were coloured using Derwent watercoloured pencils.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend.....it's gardening for me today 😀
Back soon with more samples, until then, happy crafting.
                                                                     Barbara x

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Barbara. Your tag is stunning those stamps are certainly gorgeous. Have a wonderful day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Barbara, I love this tag it's fab, loving the muted colours on the black xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color - with the black it is stunning!
    Amber
    foreverambersart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete