My lovely followers x

Sunday 12 February 2017

Weekend DT Inspiration for Bee Crafty

Hi everyone......Just a quickie to show my regular 'weekend inspiration' DT samples for BEE CRAFTY
I made one card, but then wasn't sure if I liked the colours, so did another one slightly different.
 Still loving my BEAUtanicals and hoping there are some more 'in the pipeline' from Bee Crafty
These are very easy cards to make.....and if you enter the Bee Crafty February challenge, you would be in with a chance of winning a £20 voucher.
Catch you soon,
                                                                         Barbara x

2 comments:

  1. I just adore these Barbara, the frames give them class, loving the colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara your cards are gorgeous the stamps you have used are awesome. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete