My lovely followers x

Sunday 11 December 2016

Saturday/Sunday Inspiration for Bee Crafty.....

Hi everyone, I'm late with my DT post for BEE CRAFTY .......My feet haven't touched the ground this week, although I'm sure you will all be the same......unless you're an organised type of person, which I'm am definitely not!
Anyway, here is my DT card for this week, made with snowflakes, HERE .....white, coloured & black embossing powders and an inky background from my 'inky store'.
The cardstock is the fabulous new 'Hemp' from PAPERMILLDIRECT.
 After die-cutting four squares, I stamped each one with a selection of snowflakes in various embossing powders.
I inked the extreme edges with distress ink, and added a sentiment.
Double-mounted onto white 'Hemp' cardstock and 'voila', finished.
Hope you like it ;-)
Catch you soon,
Barbara x
Don't forget Bee Crafty have a December challenge with a prize of £20....pop over to the facebook page for more details xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Barbara this is such a stunning card. I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, so simple and colourful xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and you have inspired me to try and use up all the offcuts I have from making cards with Brusho backgrounds

    ReplyDelete