My lovely followers x

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Lavinia Stamps Challenge - half-way post

Hi folks, just a quickie today to remind you to get your 'Lavinia Stamps' creations uploaded. 
Find all details of the challenge on the  Lavinia Stamps Facebook page - HERE
This is  the card I made for half -way....the theme for November is LET IT SNOW.
 We're off to Singapore tomorrow, Thursday ,and I have tons to do, so this is a very simple card, I'm afraid.
I used the Autumn Tree - HERE
It didn't need much more except a tiny sentiment tag and some 'Stickles',,,,phew!
  We've had some amazing entries in the challenge so far.
Don't forget, the prize is a massive £40 of products.
Catch you soon,
Barbara x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara this is stunning I love that tree. Enjoy your trip. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete