My lovely followers x

Saturday 15 October 2016

Lavinia Stamps - Mid-month Inspiration

Morning everyone, back again with a couple of cards I made for the LAVINIA STAMPS October challenge.
The theme this month is 'Blue, Purple or Both'
I've used some brand new card stock from 
called 'Hemp'....It's fab, I love it!!
 Stamps used in this card :- Seaweed, Maple Leaf, Fairy Barnacle and Large Deer.

Loads of Ranger 'Stickles' and a few sequins to finish it off ......
~~~~~
The second card features the stamps :- Willow and one other that I will have to find the name of, sorry x (and a sentiment)
Please leave a comment, if you've enjoyed looking, they are all appreciated.
Catch you soon, Barbara x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara your cards are gorgeous I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete