My lovely followers x

Saturday 6 August 2016

Saturday is here again......

Morning everyone, today is my Chippenham workshop, so this is a very quick post....I'm still on a 'high' from my birthday yesterday, I had such a wonderful day....LIFE IS GOOD! 
Anyway, here is my weekend post for
I've used the Octagon Inkable frame - HERE 
After inking both the positive & negative parts, I stamped three of my favourite Bee Crafty stamps, Ground Elder,  Ferns and Branches - HERE 
 A sentiment from the BEAUtanicals range, a few sequins and I was done.
Hope you like it.
ALL CARD STOCK IS FROM PAPERMILLDIRECT
This week will be spent making samples for the next Bee Crafty show on Hochanda (Aug 18th), so next week I may have a sneaky peek for you :-)
Have a great weekend,
Barbara xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete