My lovely followers x

Saturday 7 May 2016

Saturday 'Brightness' for Bee Crafty.....

Hi everyone....well, here we are again, another Saturday post and you might need sunglasses today....'cos these cards are very bright!
It's my Chippenham Workshop today, then we're flying off to Dublin tonight for a few days, so I'm just doing a quick blog this week....hope you don't mind.
When I saw Bev Tonks of Bee Crafty at Ally Pally, I grabbed a few of the Inkables,  HERE 
and this week I've been having a play with them......honestly folks, if you haven't already got these in your stash, you seriously need them, they're brilliant. I have lots of stencils and masks, but to have the negative AND the positive, makes them so much more interesting to use.
 ALL CARDSTOCK IS FROM PAPERMILLDIRECT.
 I used Adirodack inks on all 3 cards, and small die-cut sentiments.
This one features the 'Easy Frame - Maple',  Cow Parsley & Large Branch stamps from the BEAUtanicals range.
 On this one I used the same inks, with 'Easy Frame - Star', Da Vinci Script & Wings from the Da Vinci  range.
 This last card features the 'Easy Frame - Maple' with Ground Elder & Da Vinci Script. I've added some 'Stickles' in Cranberry,  to the Ground Elder......Stickles are on offer at the moment - HERE 
Well, that's all for this week, 
I'll be back next week with another couple of similar cards, as once I started on the Inkables, I couldn't stop ;-)
In the meantime, I'll have some Lavinia DT cards to show you in a day or so....
Take care, 
Barbara x

No comments:

Post a Comment