My lovely followers x

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Lavinia Stamps May challenge.....

Hi everyone, a quick post from me tonight, as I'm late with my DT projects for LAVINIA STAMPS .
The new challenge for May has started...... the theme is 'SPRING FLOWERS', and the prize is a fabulous £40 worth of Lavinia products.
All you need to do is go to the Lavinia Stamps Facebook page to upload your entry.
These are my DT cards for this month.....

 ALL cardstock is from 

I've used Brusho's for the background and 
MOON PODS (HERE)
 



A die-cut sentiment, a few sequins and some stickles and I was done.

















I just wanted to keep this one very simple.....I inked a small piece of card, then stamped the pods in red and green.
The sentiment is a die-cut.



Stamps used on this card are :-
Mooch - HERE
Wildflower - HERE
Sentiment - HERE
Various inks and stickles....
Well, that's all for today....don't forget to pop over to the Lavinia Stamps facebook page, to checkout all the inspiration from the rest of the DT.
Back soon,
Barbara x

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, very beautiful and beautiful card Barbara
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara your cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete