My lovely followers x

Saturday 21 May 2016

Bee Crafty Stamps....As Seen On Hochanda.

Hi there, happy weekend!
Well, after all the excitement yesterday of the Hochanda shows with Bev, from Bee Crafty, it's back to another weekend inspiration post from me.
The card I'm showing is one of my DT samples which was on the show yesterday. (if you missed the shows, you can still watch on Hochanda 'catch-up)
I found a piece of background in my 'inky box, made with Brusho's, and thought it would be perfect for a ( VERY ) simple card. After cutting it in half, I stamped the sentiment between the two pieces.
I used the 'quill' from the Art Set Ledger, Nibs & Ink ( HERE )
The quill was stamped onto black card with Versamark ink and heat-embossed with white embossing powder, then 'fussy cut'.... all I had to do was adhere it to the inky background and add some twine and a button.
So you see, a very simple card, but quite effective, don't you think?
I'll be showing some of my other DT samples from the show on the Bee Crafty Facebook page, over the next few days.
Catch you all soon,
                                                                        Barbara x

No comments:

Post a Comment