My lovely followers x

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Lavinia Stamps New Challenge

Hi everyone.....just a quick post tonight from me to let you all know about the brand new monthly challenge from
Pop over to the Lavinia Stamps Facebook page to enter your creation....it's sooooooo easy!
The prize is a whopping £40 to spend on Lavinia products, and I can definitely recommend the new stamps, they're fab.
Here are my DT samples for this month......The theme is 'Add Some Glitter'




Linen textured card and Pan Pastels.
Stamps used are :-
Dancing with Dawn.
Fairy Buttercups
Vine
Cherry Blossom Tree




This card is for our gorgeous little Eva's 3rd birthday on Friday....she loves fairies.















This was just one stamp,  
the Background Script...really love the design of this.


I used a tiny sentiment die from Penny Black for the sentiment.















For this little card, I just used a selection of the very small stamps from Lavinia, and different coloured Distress Inks






I think the 'masked off' corners are quite effective









Well that's it for now..... hope you get the chance to join the challenge this month.
Back soon,
Barbara.
 xx
It would be lovely if you could leave a comment, they are always appreciated xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful rich colour and detail!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, love the colours....happy birthday to Eva xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, love the colours....happy birthday to Eva xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, I am sure Eva will love hers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards all of them. Great colours fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three gorgeous cards, love that green background. How time flies! Eva's third birthday card is so pretty she will love it.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three beautiful cards. Wonderful stamping and fabulous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these creations Barbara, the green is leading very slightly, only because I love those colours, clever idea with third one, I love the Penny black word dies, that thank you is a favourite of mine, I wish they did more words using that particular size and font. Xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all your creations are gorgeous I love all the stamps and the lovely bright colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete