My lovely followers x

Saturday 20 February 2016

Inspired by Banksy at Bee Crafty.....

Morning everyone, and happy weekend! 
I'm a bit sad as Alan has just left for Heathrow, en route to Singapore for work.....it's gonna be a long week :-( but I have plenty of work & crafting to be getting on with, so hopefully I won't get too bored.. haha....as if!
Anyway a quick post to show my weekly DT work for

I inked the background with a few different shades of Tim Holtz distress ink....Scattered Straw, Ripe Persimmon, Fired Brick.
I then used the 'Inkables' templates,  Chainlink, Brick Wall with Hole and Honeycombe 3, and inked through with Fired Brick and Frayed Burlap (all inks and templates available from Bee Crafty)
 
 I stamped around the edges with part of the Splatter Swirl and the bottom edge of the Greatness Words.  The words were stamped again on a spare piece of inked card and cut out.
Lastly I stamped Ghetto Blaster from the Inspired by Banksy range, with Versamark ink and embossed with black embossing powder.
So that's it, job done, hope you like it!
Hope it inspires you to pop over to the Bee Crafty website. There are some fabulous products on there, and Bev will be back on HOCHANDA  with fabby new stamps on 29th February.
Don't miss it!
Barbara xx

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the time will fly once you get crafting, hope you're new home is fab. Love this card, great stamps and loving the colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what fabulous colours and super stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful project Barbara. The build up of the gorgeous rich colours and stencils gives a great sense of depth xx

    ReplyDelete