My lovely followers x

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Last Challenge of the year at Lavinia Stamps

Hi again everyone, another quick blog from me tonight, 'cos I'm late showing my Lavinia DT samples, whoops.......
This month, the challenge theme at 
is 
LET IT SNOW
.......and don't forget, you don't even need a blog to enter the challenge, you can enter by email.....the prize is a massive £40 worth of fantastic products.
Here are my DT cards.


ALL cardstock is from
 

The backgrounds are made with Brusho's, and the stamps used are Merry Christmas sentiment and Zen snowflakes






I did two identical cards in 
contrasting colours.



Distress ink background, 
Spotty Toadstool, Merry Christmas sentiment and a tiny £1 star stamp





This background is made with distress inks.
Stamps used are Wild flower, Vine and Gaggle of Geese.....a little splash of white ink for snowflakes finishes off the scene.

Well, that's it for tonight, off to put a few more Christmas lights up.....yeah!
Catch you all soon,
Barbara x

5 comments:

  1. What a superb selection of cards Barbara, all so different but equally gorgeous, think the geese is my fave by a whisker, love those colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and gorgeous cards Barbara and fantastic backgrounds.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Barbara very much ....... Super cards and tags ....lots of love Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Zoe, a lovely creative collection but the geese just has to be my favourite! Merry Christmas, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous collection of colourful cards. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete