My lovely followers x

Monday 7 September 2015

Tick tock, tick tock..........

Evening everyone, hope you've had a good weekend.
It was my Chippenham Inky/Messy workshop on Saturday, and what a great laugh we all had, as well as making some fab creations.
 These were the CD clocks I made as samples.....


All cardstock from
PAPERMILLDIRECT 
I used a Tim Holtz stencil on this one.



Same stencil on here, with


Stampscape stamps on this clock


Distress inks on this one, with a gorgeous poppy stamp from IndigloBlu.



Hope you like these little clocks, I really enjoyed making them.
Back soon,
B xx

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant clocks Barbara! You've just reminded me about the Floral Clock we have here in Edinbugh! I've not been to see it this year yet, better get my sktes on before winter sets in!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Barbara they are all amazing. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations Barbara. Fabulous designs and wonderful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are all so very beautiful Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning clocks Barbara, I really can't choose a favourite, beautiful range of colourful gorgeousness xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara these look amazing, love them all :)

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete