My lovely followers x

Sunday 2 August 2015

Lavinia Stamps August Challenge......

Morning everyone, hope you're enjoying a lovely relaxing Sunday......
I have loads to share with you all, over the next few days, so I'm starting with the new challenge from LAVINIA STAMPS
This month the theme is
ANYTHING EXCEPT A CARD 
As always, the prize is £40 worth of products from Lavinia Stamps. You don't even need a blog to enter, you can enter by email, just by following the link on the challenge blog 
So, here are my DT creations for this challenge.....

This canvas was coloured using the 'bleeding tissue' technique, then stamped and stencilled with various images from Tracey at Lavinia Stamps.
This butterfly is still my all time fave butterfly....I LOVE it!



Another 'bleeding tissue' background, which has  been done on white linen from 
and using the same stamps, giving a completely different look.


This background was first inked onto Papermilldirect white linen card stock, then adhered to the MDF heart. A bit of stamping, stencilling, then heat embossing, gives another totally different look.
I've used spray inks on this piece of card, before adhering to the heart, then a selection of Lavinia Stamps. Sometimes it's very hard choosing which ones to use, as I really love them all!

Well hope you like my designs for this challenge, and also hope you will join in.
I'll be back tomorrow with details of my Petal Lu DT mid-way projects, hope you can pop back soon.

22 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy! All very pretty, love them! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very beautiful cards again Barbara
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Barbara, each and every one, the colours are stunning xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous designs Barbara - so much colour zinging about! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous designs Barbara - so much colour zinging about! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your colour palette, it's right up my street, fabulous creations Barbara, hugs Pauline xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects and wonderful colour schemes..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous projects Barbara! Love the colours and designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your projects Barbara, where do you find the time? Great colours. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 103, Hazel, DT – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colours are amazing!! great projects

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous projects Barbara! I love the bright colours & all the added details!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work is gorgeous, I love the bright colours. Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning creations and such vibrant colours - the 'fly high' card for our challenge at Let's Craft and Create is beautiful and that butterfly is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just adore your use of bright colours, you use them so well! . these are fab Barbara
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness me Barbara, what an array of gorgeousness. I love, love, your use of vibrant rich colour tones. They are all stunning and so alive and I particularly love the warmth and depth of colour in the one at the top that you entered into my challenge.

    Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us, hope to see you back again.

    Lin
    The Mirror Crack'd

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful as always Barbara...... love Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful projects and love all the different styles.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous pieces, all so unique. I love the imagery you used and the vibrancy of your colours. Fabulous designs. Thanks so much for joining in the We Love To Create challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are beautiful - the colours are so summery and lovely - beautiful hangers! thankyou for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck in the draw. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what fabulously bold and vibrant summery colours - great projects!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete