My lovely followers x

Monday 24 August 2015

Gorgeous new stamps from Lavinia Stamps.......

Morning everyone.......it's very wet and drab here in Wiltshire today, but perfect for crafting....yeah!
Just wanted to tell you that Lavinia Stamps have released some new additions to their fabulous collection, and I've been having a little play with them. 
Find them all here    
Made a couple more tags, (really enjoying making tags at the moment)


All cardstock from 
inked with distress inks and re-inkers
~
 The new stamps on this card are 
FAIRY ORBS 
and
FAIRY BUTTERCUPS



I've used quite a bit of Glossy Accents on the 'fairy orbs', to make them stand out.
The new stamps used on this tag are
FAIRY ORBS
and
FAIRYTALE

That's all for now, catch you soon, I'm off to craft
B xx

11 comments:

  1. These are amazing tags Barbara, wonderful colours and magical design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags and fabulous colours and images

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Barbara, lots of lovely stamps and gorgeous backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags, love the colours and images. The new stamps look like Zentangle :) Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been persisting down most of the day here :( flaming August lol, I'm decorating the hall so it doesn't really matter I guess.
    I'm loving the new L stamps, in fact I even bought a few more lol. I love what you have done, the vibrant colours are superb xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow just stunning. Love these tags x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colours are sooooo deep and vibrant - gorgeous! Love these tags

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colours are sooooo deep and vibrant - gorgeous! Love these tags

    ReplyDelete
  9. where is the technic on video?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it , my colors never come out as vibrant.

    ReplyDelete