My lovely followers x

Wednesday 5 August 2015

A birthday post for Papermilldirect.....

Well, can't believe I'm blogging on my birthday, but even more unbelievable is the fact it's the 3rd post in 3 days!!......and so much more to come!
Today I just need to tell you of the new 'special offer' at
 A4 Small Box - Lilac Card - 270gsm
£4.95 
The theme chosen at Papermilldirect this week was sympathy.....and once I'd started, I couldn't stop!
Here are my DT makes for this week




Cuts beautifully in the Bigshot.
The gorgeous little flowers are again from
PETAL LU  


Creeping vine stamp from 
inked onto white linen.



The 'positive' die-cut.......




.....and the negative die-cut.




Clean and Simple





Special offer lilac, mounted onto white hammered card stock.
Stamp from Lavinia Stamps.



Back soon, I'm off to have a glass of birthday bubbly
xx



I'm supporting the following challenges with this post :-
THE PAPER SHELTER
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE
CRAFTING FROM THE HEART
CRAFT YOUR PASSION

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday - love the cards, love the colours. Simple but sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey your right there Mrs, all these fabulous sympathy cards are gorgeous, I can't choose a favourite, loving the lilac too, it's a good colour for sympathy I think, anyway, hope your having a fab birthday xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour and designs and yes, they are perfect sympathy cards.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little set of sympathy cards Barbara. I'm sure they would be appreciated! Love your designs & the pretty soft colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS Happy BIrthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards with lovely design. Love colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion Challenge, Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous I love the colours too so soft, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. Great colours.
    Thanks for joining The Paper Shelter.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete