My lovely followers x

Thursday 14 May 2015

Lots going on here.........

Well, it's done.....all the hard work on our bungalow this past few weeks resulted in a great valuation from 4 different estate agents, so as from tomorrow we'll be 'on the market'....yeah!
I'm sooooooooo missing my craft room, and hope it's not too long before we're up and away into something bigger. Most peeps downsize at our (my) age, not us, of course, we need to go from 3 bedrooms to 4 or 5....crazy!
Anyway, enough shizzle....just wanted to tell you of a few things going on......
This weeks special offer from PAPERMILLDIRECT is 
30 Sheet Pack of A4 Bright Pink Paper 160gsm

This beautiful shade of bright pink paper will brighten even the dullest day and
 is available in a 30 sheet pack from only £2.25
Pop over to the Papermilldirect website, to checkout this, and other fab offers.
Tomorrow sees the start of a new challenge blog from the very talented Lucinda of 
Lu makes all these fantastic flowers by hand....they're absolutely gorgeous. 

Checkout the Facebook page on May 15th, for more details.
And last, but not least.....Tuesday was Alan's birthday....A cousin of mine once said to him 'Alan you deserve a medal the size of a frying pan, for putting up with our Barbara'! and he was dead right.haha
This is the card I made him......Shaving foam background and Visible Image stamp.
Back tomorrow with pics from my workshop last Saturday....great fun, and some amazing creations.
Catch you soon, 
Barbara xx

 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Good luck on a quick sale. Loving Alan's birthday card, the background is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Fantastic card and love the back ground. Hope you manage to sell your Bungalow quickly.

    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got a good valuation on your lovely bungalow, I'm sure you will miss it when you move, but I don't suppose it'll be very long at all before you get your new place how you want it lol ;)
    Great card, I love this range of stamps, must get mine out again soon, love the colours you've used xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Barbara this a gorgeous card I do love those stamps. Good luck with the house selling. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Barbara. I'm on the market too and upsizing like you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, and something different too, not used shaving foam before

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your visible image card. The background is stunning, and the colours so vibrant x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the vibrant colours on this card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on the house front! I hope yours is snapped up & you find what you're after in a flash!
    Love your card! I must give the shaving foam technique a go!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete