My lovely followers x

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Brusho Paints meets Clearly Besotted stamps

Morning everyone, and what a gorgeous day it's turned out to be after a gloomy start.....we're going on holiday tomorrow though, so too busy to enjoy the sun today.....
Anyway, thought I'd show you a card I've made for my 7yr old great-great, nephew......The stamps are from CLEARLY BESOTTED, some new faves of mine and I already had the Brusho paints background made up, it's a perfect match for the stamps. The layout idea came from one of my Papermilldirect 'teamies', Lisa Sumpter, thanks Lisa x
I've used white linen & smooth black card stock, from PAPERMILLDIRECT, of course.
Papermilldirect have another fabulous offer on this week,
  A4 Cream Leather Card 300gsm
This beautiful card has a lovely leather embossing which will enhance any project.
There are two box sizes to choose from:
A Small Box of approximately 75 - 80 sheets for £5.70
A Midi Box of approximately 255 - 260 sheets for £16.90
This is fab card,  but it will sell out very quickly, so pop over to Papermilldirect now and checkout this, and all the other special offers.
Catch you soon,
Barbara
x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful fun and cheerful card for a little boy. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW WOW WOW THIS IS STUNNING, LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF FUN XXX

    ReplyDelete