My lovely followers x

Saturday 7 September 2013

Product Review

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.
Just a short post from me today..... I'm reviewing a product from 'The Daylight Company', 
I've got to say that I'd never thought of using a magnifier before, so when I saw this, I was excited (I know, I'm sad!). I had an eye test last week and although my vision hasn't changed much the Optician suggested I use a magnifier for my (very) close work. This 'lamp/magnifier' arrived the very next day, so I couldn't wait to try it.
Well, it's fab, and has made a huge difference to crafting at night.
The 'daylight' effect is brilliant, so much better than my old 'angle-poised' lamp, which made everything look yellow!


Dual LEDs.....
40 hours of battery life....
2 x magnification...
.flexible arm for easy adjustment...
an
a freestanding & clip-on base.


I love the clip-on bit, 'cos it now means I can read again in bed.....My new bedside lamps were meant for the 'luxury' look, and are not practical at all....however I can clip my new light to the bedhead and read....yeah!


Why did I wait so long to try one of these lights?....I'm now also able to get back into jewellery making, because of the magnifier, so as far as I'm concerned, it's a win win situation.
Back soon,
Barbara
xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this review, I will go and have a look at the web site, it could be just what I am needing.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review Barbara, sounds ideal for really close work like jewellery and colouring incies and twinchies.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good for reading out credit card no's when ordering online ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete