My lovely followers x

Monday 1 October 2012

The Cupboard Trilogy - Design Card

Morning again, thanks for popping back....don't forget to scroll down to see my Design Team card at 

This card has been made for the new challege at 
Our new challenge there is
Things with Wings

As you all probably know, ( I've mentioned it quite a few times ) 'white on white' is one of my favourite themes, so I really enjoyed making this card....and it was so very simple. 
I'm collecting a nice little pile of butterfly dies....think I have about 20 now! Well, a girl can never have too many, haha.
I do hope you can pop over to The Cupboard Trilogy and join in this months challenge....it's such a lovely theme.
Be back later with my last post of the day.
xx

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Barbara,love the butterflies and fabulous embossing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Barbara, I love the design and beautiful sentiment

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. White on white is a fave of mine too. You do them sooooo well!!
    e xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card, love white on white x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card hun. I too love W on W :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card love white on white but dont think i could pull it off as fabulously as you can emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Barbara - welcome back. That butterfly is awesome!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Back Barbara! Stunning card and loving the embossing and that butterfly is amazing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, love it

    I adore butterflies

    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it can't do it, but I love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Barbara, the white on white with the embossing and butterflies is so elegant and the sentiment is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful card
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning as always hun. Hope you had a good holiday too xx

    ReplyDelete