My lovely followers x

Monday 13 August 2012

No cakes for me............

Evening everyone, hope you all had a great weekend, and enjoyed the sunshine.
I've had a fab week with my brother Colin and sis-in-law Ros. We've laughed, played cards, done pub quizzes, shopped until we dropped, and lay in the garden until 7pm some evenings....oh it's been great. They went home this morning, and the house is very sad and quiet tonight :(
However, I went into my craft room, and made 16 cards, with another 4 just to have the jewels attached, so I didn't waste the day.
Tonight's card was made for a swap with a facebook friend.....

I think the stamp set was a magazine freebie, but it's quite a pretty little image. It's a very simple card, because with patterned paper, I didn't want to overload with embellies
Mmmmmmm, these little cupcakes look good enough to eat, but that reminds me, hols in 6 weeks so.......DIET STARTED TODAY :(


Catch you all tomorrow xx

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Barbara,love the image and fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! 16 cards in one day - well done to you!!!!!This card is gorgeous Barbara. I love those pretty cutpcakes and the colours and layout are beautiful.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgous card, super cupcake image and a lovely sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Barbara, so pretty and can't go wrong with pink in my eyes xxx

    ReplyDelete