My lovely followers x

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Friends with style.....

Morning everyone.....a very early post from me today, and there'll be another 2 throughout the day, so please check back later for my Twinchies DT  and Cards Galore DT creations.
This first card was made for the Embossing Challenge at 
which starts this morning.
I made a similar card to this one a while back, and really liked the effect. It's just stamping and heat embossing, which is one of my favourite techniques.
The mannequin stamps are from Creative Expressions of course, and I've added some wired ribbon and freshwater pearls from my stash ....hope you like it x


Back later x

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Barbara,love the images and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No papers Doreen, all done using stamps onto a 'flat' card xx

      Delete
  2. Your card is stunning, Barbara your inking, stamping and embossing are all absolutely wonderful. A real work of art. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O this is gorgeous Barbara, love the colours, I can see there's a lot of work gone into this card, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Barbara, it's amazing. You've put so much work into it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, a lot of work here but stunning results so it's all worth it .... I will be entering again .. cos I won last month ..woohoo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. loves these, they are brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Barbara! I love the colours and the layout is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunningly beautiful card. Fantastic! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I like this one, love the theme and images you've used Barbara...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning. Just absolutely stunning. Have become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card with stunning images

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card love the stamps and your layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful Barbara and so much work. Have you ever thought of doing a tutorial on your blog, sure us humble followers would love to see how you do it!

    ReplyDelete