My lovely followers x

Sunday 15 July 2012

It's Twinchie Time Again....

Morning everyone, thanks for calling back to read my blog....I've been a bit busy this week, so haven't been blogging as much as usual, but hopefully I'm back on track now.
Today sees the launch of our SECOND twinchie challenge at  
and this time the theme is SUMMER, (although maybe this should read....Winter :()
A MASSIVE congratulations to Abbie who won our first challenge....the standard of entries was amazing, and it's such a shame we can only have one winner........However, have you seen the size of the 'winner's' badge??....it's humongous!   You really need to try and get this for your blogs everyone, it's so impressive hahaha.
Ok, here are my DT twinchies for the Summer theme, hope you like them xx







The sand is made from sandpaper, and the surf is heat embossed with white Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder.  (The smell of the sandpaper burning was yukky!)
 The little stamped images are from a 'free' set of magazine stamps.
Backgrounds all done with Pan Pastels and the flowers and 'grass' cut with a Memory Box die and mounted with silicone glue.

Well, that's all for this morning, catch you later, have a great Sunday xx

27 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous love them they are so cute. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so lovely, just wonderfully detailed.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby twinchies Barbara. Now I see why you left that comment on my twinchie post... great minds think alike! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara these are fabulous summer Twinchies ! I have to remind myself just how small these beautiful creations are. I'm itching to create another Twinchie :) Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, love the seaside ones.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of twinchies. I like your idea of using sandpaper for the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable Barbara, really must have a go at these twinchies x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore these - particularly the seaside themed ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay besides loving the sand, that seagul on the chair is super cute~! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous array of inspiration from the DT they are all wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous twinchies from the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Twinchies love them all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous,love the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all fabulous, loving the flower it is so rich and vibrant.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these! Thanks for coming over to my blog to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are stunning, you are so good at making them.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love them all, they should so be living in my house lol loving the winners badge too, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet little twinchies!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh these are super twinchies,love all the images you have used especially that gorgeous flower hugs Cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Twinchie Heaven!!
    Love them
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are sooo sweet, I really must have a go at some twinchies
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous, they're all beautiful but I especially love the flowers on the last one xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I agree with Elaine I love them all especially the last one xxx

    ReplyDelete