My lovely followers x

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Happy Tuesday

Evening everyone.......where have the last 2 days gone, we're already almost at the middle of another week!   I managed to get into my craft room today, after the quickest 'tidy-up' ever, (crafting is much more enjoyable than housework) and thankfully it was very productive.
 I took lots of photos of my creations but the colours on them seem to be a bit dull with my camera, so I'll re-do them tomorrow with a different one.... (the family have much 'swankier' cameras than me!)  Only the card below photographed well, because of it's brightness, I think.   I'm loving using oranges & yellows at the moment, they're two of my favourite colours, must be the 'fire' sign coming out....I'm a true Leo, including being 'bossy'.(at least that's what Alan says!)
I might enter this card into the Cards Galore butterfly challenge, haven't decided yet though, and need to work out how to do it, as I'm home alone tonight without anyone to help.
Well, that's all for now...thanks for all of your previous comments, I really appreciate them and look forward to reading what you say about my cards....as I've said previously, being new to blogging, I'm finding it very addictive xx


I've just entered this card into the Cards Galore butterfly challenge at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. Card not visible on my screen but if you made it Barbara then its probably gorgeous as all your cards are! Wish I had more time for crafting. Can't wait for the school holidays and getting some crafting time in and I may be brave enough to put some in my album for peepes to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love nice colours and layout xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and very colourful.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh WOW love this hun, the colours are stunning and bright. and love the feather :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the color you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning absolutely love this the colours are fab, love the flower and feathers.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! this is beautiful, I love the colours and the butterfly border and the flower are gorgeous, really lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, the colours are lovely. Beautifully embellished too.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous sunshine colours.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these colours thet work really well........x

    ReplyDelete