My lovely followers x

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Am I a ribbon addict?



  
My beasty Bigshot Pro......makes the original Bigshot look tiny.    The cutting plates are minimum 12" x 12".......I love it, imagine filling a 12" x 12" sheet of card with loads of different dies and cutting them all together....saves me so much time. But, it's the most expensive manual cutting machine available, so is definitely a considered purchase. (I haven't begrudged a penny of Alan's money...haha)

 I can't claim this idea as mine, because I saw it on someones blog, but I loved it......within a week I had Alan down to Homebase, buying some timber and panel pins :)   It nicely filled a boring spot in my craft room. There's dozens and dozens of each colour, but it's hard to see them all in the photo.

The little clips were bought in Wilkinsons £1 for 8, from the laundry section... I will get around to colour co-ordinating them soon, just need to buy a few more.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Barbara. I just popped in to visit your blog so I am now following. I love to see how other crafters organise their workspace and I love what you have done with your ribbon stash- so very clever! My craft room is stripped out ready for a refurb starting next week so I'm on the dining table until it' all finished in hopefully two or three weeks time.
    Your blog is lovely and I will visit as often as I can.
    Plaese visit and follow me if you can - I'd love to have your company.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    Http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com
    I have a Blog Candy giveaway at the moment...please join in x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab way to store your ribbons
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - I've made it (I think)!! Love your ribbon storage - beats all those containers with lots of holes! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed to get stuff off my work surfaces, think this 'fit the bill'.....

      Delete
  4. What a super idea for the ribbons . I Sooooooo NEED a Bigshot pro!
    I have a crafty friend who bought and sent back, two Vagabonds cos they broke. She has the Bigshot Pro and is in love ....like you! lol I have also heard a lot of iffy stories regarding the GC machine....

    E xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My GC broke after 1 week...they offered me a repair, but you can guess what I said to that. Got my money back and put it towards the BSP xx

      Delete
  5. I am onto my second GC. First one broke after 3 weeks :(

    ReplyDelete